Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WOOH WEEEE! I Am an Idjit and I stand corrected

They're Pinky and the brain, pinky and the brain...one is a genius ..the other insane.....

OK OK OK!! I never said I ws the smartest kid off the block! For those of you who read the last post (and those who didnt but will NOW that i have said it :P ) here is my one and only (prob) TRUE apology!

I stand CORRECTED! the name is WRONG!! our imaginary friends name was NOT Zeena! OMG how could I have made such a HUGE mistake? I am not worthy! i am not worthy! beat me! flog me! strip me down and roll me in the rushes with the ticks, chiggers, and other offensive insects!

IT is NO MORE than what I deserve! NARF! YES YES I am the insane one and my sis is the genius...sigh. for the longest time i thought it was the other ways around, but this just proves the point!

she has texted me and said HEY! IDJIT! HER NAME WAS KULAHGA YA BIG DOPE!!

ok so peeps you can now see where i am comin from tho right? I mean wtf kinda name is Kulahga!?! I gotta look at my keyboard when i type it to make sure i got it right GEEZ!

that comment i made before about us not being crazy or possessed? well maybe we weren't either of those but with us makin up a name like Kulahga i am thinkin just MAYBE we were a bit on the retarded side! (DO NOT SEND ME COMMENTS ON HOW I AM NOT BEING PC!)

I will flog you if you try it! I am NOT PC! i TRY and i TRY! but sometimes its a bother and who the HELL came up with that anyways!?!

ok i know, digressing.

but take me as i am or get the hell offa my page! *oh my! where did that come from!*

ok back to the K chick!! yea i refuse to keep spellin that out! BLEH!

I am thinkin that over the yrs my brain went into overdrive as it so often does and i decided that Zeena was a much better and safer (read PC :P) name for her. seriously... Kulahga sounds like some chick from the caveman ages...and OUR Kulahga would not have taken that caveman crap at all!

Good ole SIS (I luvs you BIATCH! THANKS SO MUCH!) also reminded me that YES! OMG YES! OUR MOM DID KNOW!! that woman went to work and told her friends about how CUTE her kids were to have and imaginary friend!

OH! Needless to say the next time we went with her to work (which before i must say was always a fun and joyous occasion!) well, her co-workers made it a point to ask us about how our little friend was doing! I HATE GROWNUPS!! Oh crap wait...i am one now...so they tell me!

can we say embarrassed beyond all belief? YES WE CAN!

soooo iffen the k chick were still around the convo would go a lil sumpin like this.

What are we going to do today brain? The same as every night Pinky plan to take over the world! NARF!!!

did i apologize for gettin the name wrong? OK good cause that what i started this for lmao!

Later gaters!!

5 comments:

Spiral_Thoughts said...

Oh crap.. then who the heck is Zeena here eatin my cookies?

La, Storyteller/Storysinger said...

LOL...Spiral, that would be Kulahga's evil twin...or is she the nice twin??

Serendi said...

She would be the NICE twin! lol Kulahga would eat her for breakfast and not shed a tear! Keep her away from yer KIDS! OMG!

Spiral_Thoughts said...

It's ok I have her subdued by the power of way too much chocklit and no milk.. she should be under control for a lil while.. can I feed her the neighbor's kids??? Please?

Serendi said...

LMAO I have OFTEN wanted to feed the neighbors kids to someone or thing lol I say go for it! tell the lil kiddies that you have cookies and lure them into yer trap!!! MMMWWWAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA