Saturday, June 7, 2008

DANGER!!! If you are under the age of 18 GO AWAY! You have been Warned!!



Ok guys! I feel at this point I must redeem my self for the debacle of '08!! yea the i got the name wrong thing! So I am BACK! and I have just what you have been waiting for.....

Its ok folks, you can safely return to my Blogdom.
...everything is fine...come on, gather round...no pushing sally be nice! I see you over there Spirit! stop hidin behind the tree and get out here! you will enjoy this one.

OK here we go! THE ORIGIN OF SLANG WORDS!!! SIKE hehe just kidding! BUT I havea new word for ya and I am gonna tell ya how it came about. my sis and I were yackin away on msn and being the fast typist that I am...i often screw words up so the convo went a lil somethin like this.....

Lisa says:

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES!!!!!!! REDWINGS DRAW FIRST BLOOD!! WOOT!


UMMM uhh...WAIT that aint right! (that was a good score tho i must say) HOLD on........ *rummages around in MS Word* I swear i had it RIGHT HERE!!! AHHH here we go....

La says:

lol....the empathy rolls off you in waves

Lisa says:

it does! it does! i am watchin it roll away as we apek even

La says:

as we apek?

Lisa says:

speak even

La says:

did you apek?

La says:

I have trouble with that

Lisa says:

shhh dont ask dont tell

La says:

havent had a good apek in years

La says:

oooooo......sorry

La says:

tmi

Lisa says:

well thats just sad for you

La says:

lmao

La says:

isnt it though


*Ok at this point we were talkin bout stuff i refuse to discuss with you nosybodies! and now back to apeking!


La says:

LMAO

La says:

dang we has coined a new word

La says:

"apek"

Lisa says:

lol i know aint it grand

La says:

yeah it is

La says:

we are on the cutting edge her

La says:

and here

Lisa says:

i better start a notebook or i will forget all this genius by morning


So thats how it came about peeps and now (for the women anyways...) I shall use it in a sentence in case you havent quite got the meaning yet.


" Yea so my so-called BF pissed me off cause he was iggin me! so i tolds him...i says .... You knows what? I gots a date with my shower massager and I plan to APEK OFTEN................. WITHOUT YOU!! "


got it ladies?! oh and gents? well gents I really HOPE you got it more...I mean do you really want your girl apekin without ya? I WOULD HOPE NOT! and while we are on the subject...

lemme just toss ya one of my fav quotes..........





AND as to the song at the beginning of this...for those of you in the unawares... Its one of my FAV Janet Jackson songs....... called would you mind....the link to the video is below...... All I can say is I wish I had thought of her methods when all the apekin was goin on!!!

Later gaters!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8sDFS_mwfc Great song and the guy in this is hilarious!! I think he apeked a few times...but ya cant tell sigh!!!

4 comments:

Serendi said...

Baby, would you mind touching me? Ever so slowly, you're makin me quiver..............
And baby, would you mind undressing me...... makin me feel sexy? While in the moment.....



Ok guys! I feel at this point I must redeem my self for the debacle of '08!! yea the i got the name wrong thing! So I am BACK! and I have just what you have been waiting for.....

Its ok folks, you can safely return to my Blogdom....everything is fine...come on, gather round...no pushing sally be nice! I see you over there Spirit! stop hidin behind the tree and get out here! you will enjoy this one.

OK here we go! THE ORIGIN OF SLANG WORDS!!! SIKE hehe just kidding! BUT I havea new word for ya and I am gonna tell ya how it came about. my sis and I were yackin away on msn and being the fast typist that I am...i often screw words up so the convo went a lil somethin like this.....

Spiral_Thoughts said...

Gonna have to learn your peeps to sprechen ze typo like mine do.. they gotta cuz I type really fast n I don't go back for nobody.

I'm kinda likin the one I have to type in to submit.. (i don't like submitting) a comment.

Uvdomn! Sounds slightly dirty and just a lil bit kinky if you ask me.. which I know you di dnot but .. you got it anyway.

Serendi said...

HEHEHE KNIKY IS GOOD GAL! KINKY IS GOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!

Funny Videos said...

I really enjoyed the post. Great