Saturday, June 7, 2008

HOT! HOT! HOT!

Hot town, Summer In the city....back of my neck feelin dirty and grity..........

ok dont ask cause i dont rem....i prob could find out for you who sings that but why bother?

I AM HOT!! and NOT in the good way!! YES YES I AM a hot chick...dont get me wrong.... but thats NOT whats on the agenda today...

WHY WHY WHY?????? Why do peoples in Florida DARE to rent places with NO air!?

THIS is WRONG folks! wrong in every way that can be wrong!!! I am thinkin RIOT here!! COME ON my fellow floridians RISE UP!! DAMN THE MAN

*pssttt whos the MAN!? ...i dunno just follow along with her....its easier that way!*

ok i soooo dont wanna hear from you happy shiney air conditioned folks......do you even KNOW what it feels like to peel your body off of a leather couch in the summer????

"oh yea, get this cute leather couch...nvm that you will be DYING come summer...dumbass!!

WHAT WAS I THINKING!! WHY DID I MOVE HERE!!???

My sister says that i must think positively about whatever situation i am in.

Well i am melting into a PUDDLE of Posititivity right about now...... there are many puddles here so watch where you step folks.... this may be the last time you are invited into my lil blogdom world!!!

If i arent careful...the landlord will come around and mop me away....sigh

3 comments:

Spiral_Thoughts said...

Er.. it's Lovin Spoonful but that's aside of the point.

Not a good time to mention my brand spankin new window unit huh?

Serendi said...

NO NO NO You EVIL Woman!!! Bad Bad Spiral!! /CRY

Spiral_Thoughts said...

shoot it's winding and raining out here now.. not even made 70 today.. just hop on and come visit geeze.. it's lovely here in hippyland.