Saturday, June 7, 2008

MYRTLE THE MAD!!!

IN the Jungle...the mighty jungle...the lion sleeps tonite....... In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lions sleeps toniiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttteeeee......... a wimba way a wimba way, blah blah, etc you get the drift!!

HELLLLLOOOOO my fellow Bloggers! and NON Bloggers also!!! time to meet other members of my blogdom!!

Myrtle Be her name, and turtlin be her game....... Myrtle the Turtle (YES!Thats her REAL name!! dont knock it! its CUTE! It was given to her by my son who was about 7 or so at the time!) is a true family member here...

no the bitch wont do dishes, but i forgive her that seein as shes got such tiny hands.....yea i said hands...

I asked her if she was willin to do laundry and she asked me if I smoked crack! Well! i guess that settled that question...

The funny thing about Myrtle is that for the longest time i never knew turtles made any noise at all..... then one nite I was watchin some horror flick (so i am thinkin she did it on purpose!) and off to the side of me came this weird assed noise!

I am tryin to figure out how to describe it... she is a Muck turtle if that helps lol it a weird lil schreechy noise that she makes and when there is dead silence in the house it can really screw with you brains!! Those of you that have noisy turtles can relate!

Now here is another thing about turtles...whoever gave them that slow movin title was a dope! if you put myrtle on the floor and leave her alone to get used to her surroundings...chicky takes off like a Nascar racer determined to finish first! ALL turtles are NOT slow folks!!

WHY WHY WHY am i talkin to you about a turtle? well cause shes one of my bestest friends (which is pretty sad when you think about it) and i happen to think she is awesome!!

Later Gaters!!

No comments: