Saturday, June 7, 2008

WHAT IN THE HECKS!?!?!

Well! I just knocked everything off my couch in TOTAL frustration!! Which in hindsight is kinda dumb since I have to clean it all up now!! DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! *ala Florida Evans...Good Times*

That was my 5th time tryin to get that previous post to post correctly!! you see? the one down there? well look DOWN sillies! ok yea THAT one the Danger Blog one......hmmm

Theres a name for a superhero huh? lol DANGERBLOG!! Righting the wrongs in all of blogdom!! Keeping the pen mightier than the sword!! Slicing through ISP mumbo jumbo with his Rapier WIT!! (well of COURSE he has rapier wit...I made him up didnt I!?)

Who the hell is hidin back there Yellin DIGRESS DIGRESS!!? Show yerself chicken! ok ok I KNOW I DIGRESS (but we need a Herooooooooo ....... ok ok i'll stop)

you will note that i didnt even put a SONG at my opening I am SOOOO depressed ..... WHY does this thing NOT wanna load correctly? I am leavin it just as it is too

I am gonna try to put the beginning of it (The part thats missin anways) at the end of this blog and see if it will take... CROSS FINGERS!!!

Umm you...over there...yea you with the weird assed shirt on...If you are NOT gonna cross your fingers like the rest of us ...then you may NOT sit in my lil forest of freindship... SO GET OFFA MY TOADSTOOL JERK!!

*deep calming breaths.... ooooooommmmm oooooooommmmmm* ok now as I was sayin... wishes me lucks peeps....

Baby, would you min